Annual Christmas Holiday Event
Miracle on Morton Street | December 7, 2013
Miracle on Morton Street is set for December 7th, in the Downtown Historic Richmond District from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. "Honoring our Military Men and Women"
- 2013 Vendor Application Form
- 2013 Sponsorship Letter and Registration Form
- 2013 Application for Temporary Food Dealer Permit
Are you ready for an old fashioned, small town Christmas like you remember when you were growing up? Would you like your children or grandchildren to enjoy a family oriented Christmas celebration that includes a visit with Santa, a children's activity area, church and school choirs? We have all this and more! And best of all, it's FREE!
Downtown Richmond will be transformed into a Christmas Wonderland filled with the sounds of the season. Spectacular in colored light, the downtown district will include craft vendors, food vendors and Santa's Post Office. Children will enjoy face painting and much more in the Children's Activity Area as well as a visit from the jolly old elf himself. Children's choirs and church choirs will fill the night air with Christmas favorites while you enjoy the wares of our craft vendors and foods from local groups.
Narrated wagon rides through the historic district will educate you about the incredible history of this area. You won't want to miss a free visit to the gallery of the Fort Bend Museum. Tickets will also be available for the Moore Home Candlelight Tour. Decked out in all her finery, the Moore Home at Christmas is magnificent!!
Please join us in beginning a Christmas tradition for your family in downtown Richmond. This event is free for everyone.
NEW! Miracle on Morton Street Schedule of Events
- "Kid Zone" - Moon walks, Crafts, Face Painting along with Lamar and Foster Interact Clubs Featuring
- Performances by Local Musicians along with School and Church Choirs
- Narrated Wagon Ride Highlighting the History of the Historic Richmond District
- Holiday Shopping with the Local Businesses
- Ronald McDonald and His Magic Show
- Street Vendors Offering a Variety of Arts, Crafts, Gifts and Food Galore
- Santa's Post Office Staffed with Elves to Help the Little Ones in Writing Their Letters to Santa
- Arrival of Santa, as Santa "Rappels" Down the Richmond Water Tower
- Free Children's Pictures with Santa - Don't forget your camera!
- Dickens's Street Performers and other Special Appearances
We'd like to thank these sponsors for making the "Miracle" happen:
- Italian Maid Cafe
- Gillen Pest Control
- Dostal's Designs in Fine Jewelry
- Lone Star Saloon
- Joseph's Furniture & Gifts
- Steven W. Valikonis, Attorney at Law
- Ice Blue Advertising
- Fort Bend Museum and the many volunteers!